As a homeware retailer, exempt from government closure restrictions, Our store is open as usual, We are also continuing to accept one-to-one bespoke COVID secure appointments and all fitting appointments will be going ahead as scheduled.
Berrimans – Shopping In Store Safety Procedures
The safety and welfare of our customers and staff is paramount to Berrimans and whilst our store environment is of low footfall and we have large open spaces, to eliminate further risk, we have been regularly sanitising our shop and ensuring staff follow strict measures at all times. This includes the following:
- Distancing – A minimum safe distance of 2 metres should be maintained at all times. We have in-store markers put in place for your guidance. All staff members have also been instructed to maintain a 2 metre social distance from all customers and supplies and also delivery drivers.
- PPE – All our staff have been issued with adequate PPE for your protection and visitors are also encouraged to wear PPE wherever possible. It is now also a legal requirement for all customers visiting our store to wear a face-mask (unless they’re medically exempt) likewise all our staff will also have face-masks on when you enter our store.
- Cleanliness – Our staff are cleaning the store on a regular basis, increasing the frequency and ensuring our store has additional antibacterial products and extra care and attention is being paid to high contact areas.
- Hand Sanitising – On arrival to our store we will politely ask all customers to use hand the hand sanitiser available on entrance. We have also asked all staff to sanitise their hands and also wash at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Symptoms – We are following the Government advice by asking any member of staff who is showing key symptoms to remain at home and self-isolate. Any customer who feels unwell, has flu-like symptoms, or may have been in contact with someone who is unwell please stay away from Berrimans! we’re not going anywhere, we’ll still be here for when you’re fully recovered.
- Fitters & Estimators – Our recommended fitters and estimators are still working as normal but are following strict social distancing guidelines at all times and wearing face masks. We will continue to follow any additional government advice.
- Constant Review – We are continuing to monitor the situation and Government advice closely following all recommended steps. We will update this page and all social media platforms should anything change from the government.